In one minute it will be the day that marks 28 years since the day I was born into this particular life. 3 days ago was the day that marked 2 years since my father, Bob, passed away. A lot has happened. I keep thinking of this little toy shop in the south of France that I visited 6 months after my father's passing. The passing of Time is often measured by particular days, in particular lines, for particular memories, marking particular moments ingrained in our minds. Engraved on our hearts, "FOREVER." ... more on that word later.
Saturday, October 24, 2009
.28 years, today.
In one minute it will be the day that marks 28 years since the day I was born into this particular life. 3 days ago was the day that marked 2 years since my father, Bob, passed away. A lot has happened. I keep thinking of this little toy shop in the south of France that I visited 6 months after my father's passing. The passing of Time is often measured by particular days, in particular lines, for particular memories, marking particular moments ingrained in our minds. Engraved on our hearts, "FOREVER." ... more on that word later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment