My child is currently sucking on the button of my cardigan that I am wearing. She loves buttons. I just hope none of them pop off one of these days as she sucks on them. We just got home from Samurai Blue, our favorite local sushi joint which we try to frequent on Monday nights, as it gives us something to look forward to on Mondays :) Otherwise, aren't Mondays just the most mundane, boring days usually? Yes. At dinner, the baby ate some edamame and miso soup. She loves it. Now that we're home I just gave Harmony a pan and a wooden spoon to amuse herself with while I type this, it's working, for now at least! She'd much rather play with any other item in the house aside from a toy. With all the toys she owns, she wants a shoe, a pot, a sock, a bottle of hand sanitizer, toilet paper, or a box instead. I keep finding her unravelling entire rolls of t.p. in the bathroom lately, annoying, but cute. Why do we even buy toys? NO MORE I SAY! Actually, most of the items/clothing/shoes she owns were given to us by others, we hardly buy anything for her, which is nice. We already have way too much stuff/clothes piling up for her, so it saves us money getting all these FREE gifts and hand-me-downs. Also, she won a 3 month supply of food, diapers and wipes from Earth's Best Organic Baby Products since we sent in a cute video of her eating thier food for a contest, SHE WON the first contest we ever entered her in, yay! I was so proud of her. Free stuff is grand! Check her out with all her free stuff (it seemed like she was reading the nutritional facts to me off the box!)
Monday, January 25, 2010
FREE STUFF (always welcome)!!!! :)
My child is currently sucking on the button of my cardigan that I am wearing. She loves buttons. I just hope none of them pop off one of these days as she sucks on them. We just got home from Samurai Blue, our favorite local sushi joint which we try to frequent on Monday nights, as it gives us something to look forward to on Mondays :) Otherwise, aren't Mondays just the most mundane, boring days usually? Yes. At dinner, the baby ate some edamame and miso soup. She loves it. Now that we're home I just gave Harmony a pan and a wooden spoon to amuse herself with while I type this, it's working, for now at least! She'd much rather play with any other item in the house aside from a toy. With all the toys she owns, she wants a shoe, a pot, a sock, a bottle of hand sanitizer, toilet paper, or a box instead. I keep finding her unravelling entire rolls of t.p. in the bathroom lately, annoying, but cute. Why do we even buy toys? NO MORE I SAY! Actually, most of the items/clothing/shoes she owns were given to us by others, we hardly buy anything for her, which is nice. We already have way too much stuff/clothes piling up for her, so it saves us money getting all these FREE gifts and hand-me-downs. Also, she won a 3 month supply of food, diapers and wipes from Earth's Best Organic Baby Products since we sent in a cute video of her eating thier food for a contest, SHE WON the first contest we ever entered her in, yay! I was so proud of her. Free stuff is grand! Check her out with all her free stuff (it seemed like she was reading the nutritional facts to me off the box!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment