Friday, December 3, 2010

Music Lately

Just Some Recent Favorite Songs/bands:

Punch Brothers- Rye Whiskey, This is the Song, Alex, or any song :)
Local Natives- Sun Hands
Chapin Sisters- Digging a Hole
Johnathan Rice- The Happiest Day of Your Life
Jenny and Johnny- Love Hurts (Cover)
Damien Rice- Blower's Daughter (great video)
M. Ward- To go Home, Chinese Translation
Gillian Welch- Back in time, Look at Miss Ohio
She & Him- Home, Why do you let me stay here
Matt Costa- Astair (1st artist Harmony heard live- while in my belly:)
Bob Dylan- anything -but especially Ramona, & Simple Twist of Fate
Hank Williams- anything
Damien Jurado- What were the chances, Bad Dreams, I am still here, I had no intentions,
Dirty Projectors- Stillness is the move
Neko Case- Hold on hold on, Maybe sparrow
Matt & Kim- Daylight
Wolf Parade- I'll believe in anything (Video below- I went to that Castle in Budapest, Hungary!)
Band of Horses- I go the barn because I like the





2 comments:

  1. there are an amazing amount of these songs on my playlist right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny nicole, we should hang out and sing ;)

    ReplyDelete